Hibbing Public Schools- School Board Members
|Chair||Mr. John Berklich||
|Chair Pro-Tem||Mr. Jeff Polcheremail@example.com|
|Clerk||Ms. Marge Martinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer||Ms. Kim McLaughlinemail@example.com|
|Director||Ms. Kathy Nybergfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director||Mr. Mike Eganemail@example.com|
Hibbing School District Vision Statement
Hibbing Public Schools, in partnership with our community, are committed to academic excellence and the opportunity for all students to develop their talents in a caring, safe environment.
Hibbing School District Mission Statement
Hibbing Public Schools will provide all students with a quality education designed to help them develop their fullest potential. We accomplish the Mission with:
- Open and consistent communication among students, parents, staff and community.
- Highly skilled and motivated staff
- A safe and positive environment
- Trust and respect among students, parents, staff and community
- Successful, effective partnerships
- Fair and equitable policies and procedures
The School Board schedules its regular monthly meetings the first Wednesday after the first Monday of each month. The School Board Meetings are held in the Board Room at the High School at 3:30 PM.